So, you want to invite your bot on a video call, or to test it. Cocohub supports links from zoom, google meet, and facetime.
Let’s see how to create a meeting link to paste in the meeting URL.
1. Open Zoom app
2. Click “new meeting” to start a new zoom conversation
3. In the new meeeting window , click on “participants” and then “invite”
4. Copy your meeting’s link by clicking on “copy invitation”.
5. Great! You copied your video call link. All you have to do now is paste it in the meeting URL to invite your bot. This is how the URL is supposed to look like:
Within seconds, you’ll get a confirmation message, and your bot will join the call shortly!
1. Open Google Meet and click on “start an instant new meeting”
2. Copy the meeting (video call) link.
3. Great! You copied your link. All you have to do now is paste it in the meeting URL to invite your bot. This is how the URL is supposed to look like:
Now, you’ll get a confirmation message, and your bot will join the call shortly!
Pay attention: our bots can only join Google Workspace meetings.
How do I know if I have a workspace account?
If you’re using G-suite, and your email ends with your company’s name (and not gmail).
Pay attention: our facetime bots work on the latest version IOS 15.
1. Start a new FaceTime
2. Click on “create a link”
3. Copy the link, and paste it to the URL window.
Your link should look like this:
More how-to’s from cocohub:
Collecting and using data with our bots